Redcliffe Provisional School opened in the grounds of the present hospital. Arthur Ashmole was the head teacher until the school closed in 1908.
Redcliffe Divisional Board proclaimed.
St. Mary’s Church built.
Sacred Heart Church built.
Redcliffe Shire Council proclaimed and Council Chambers erected.
Humpybong State School opened.
The Koopa commenced trips to Redcliffe and Bribie Island.
Redcliffe proclaimed a town.
Replacement jetties erected at Woody Point and Redcliffe.
Anzac Avenue to Petrie sealed.
Electric power first switched on.
The Oxley Memorial obelisk was erected.
Hornibrook Highway opened.
Reticulated water supply turned on and new Council Chambers opened.